Parking and Transportation Group
CONGRATULATIONS on your assignment to work for TKO Staffing with Parking and Transportation Group – Las Vegas, otherwise known as PATG-LV. You will be working for the city’s leading parking and valet company.
The information contained in this memo has details critical to being successful while working at PATG-LV. Please review the information immediately and let us know if you have any questions.
1. You will check-in at the PATG Headquarters on the day of your assignment. You will go to:
CHECK-IN AT - 5490 S Procyon St, Las Vegas, NV 89118
2. There is no parking available at this location. If you’re being dropped off or taking the bus, head directly here.
3. There is parking available for staff in the Decatur Lot Across the street from Johnny Legends Car Dealership. Plan on showing up at least 1 hour before your scheduled shift time if you plan on parking here to ensure you have enough time to park and get on the shuttle to the PATG Headquarters. There are 25 buses running non-stop every 3 – 5 minutes, but it’s important that you plan ahead so you still arrive to your shift on time.
PARK AT - 6160 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118
The entrance is off the corner of Decatur Blvd and Sobb Ave.
4. Due to the newest mask mandate, you MUST always wear a mask inside PATG Headquarters. Once you are outside working, you may remove it if you wish. But please come prepared with a mask. If you don’t have a PATG one, come in your own and we will get you one when you arrive.
5. Do not bring anything to work that you cannot carry in your pockets.
6. You must wear your name tag that we will provide to you at check-in and collect back at the end of your shift. You cannot sign-out without turning the badge and lanyard in.
7.You must wear the following in order to begin work:
All black closed-toe shoes
all black work pants/shorts (NO JEANS, NO SWEATS, NO BASKETBALL SHORTS, etc),
Plain black socks without a logo and/or design
all black or white shirt without any logos
PATG face mask
If you want to wear a hat, no logos on hats or any other teams on your hat as well (that would include any local Las Vegas teams).
NOTE - If you do not follow the dress code, you will not be allowed to work.
8. Water will be available throughout your shift
9. A meal will be provided for your 30-minute lunch break.
10. Remember – your end times for the schedule are approximate and Dispatch will formally dismiss you from your post at the end of your shift.
11. We have provided a Gameday Guide which details the code of conduct, prohibited items, etc. Please read it carefully.
12. Allegiant Stadium has a very strict, no excuse media rule. That means absolutely no talking to the media whatsoever. If anyone from the media approaches you, direct them to Patrick. With this, it also means absolutely no pictures or autographs from anyone. If you do not follow these rules, you will be removed from your shift immediately
13. Remember that all eyes are on us and YOU are representing PATG & TKO Staffing. The management team will be always on site so if you have any issues at all, please reach out to one of us.
Please send a text to 702-856-4454 to confirm you have read and understood everything written in this message.